Friday 3 January 2014

My Writing Experiences

Hello,

I plan to use this blog to write about things I'm working on, my fears, motivations, and anything that encourages me as a writer. I also hope to be able to show off my accomplishments. For instance, the fact that I finished writing my first novel in December of 2013. I now have to edit and figure out how to publish, but it's more than I've ever accomplished.

To start though, I'm participating in something called 2014 Get Started Write Challenge. It started January 1st, and I'll be doing an entry for each day I participate. Then hopefully, I'll be motivated to write more and more.

I'm excited for my year of writing. I've also attached a picture of my brand new purple laptop. The place I will be doing my writing. I call her, Big Purple. My newest love...


 
 
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment