Saturday 25 January 2014

Writing Challenge Day 12-13

Day 12
'Submit your query and/or story and/or poem(s). If they’re ready, make a submission today. Get it out there and forget about it. The worst that happens is that you’re rejected and try again. So let the submissions fly today.That’s it. Be brave.'

I'm obviously not doing this one. I'll be submitting for sure later on this year, but for now, I'll be skipping this one. I also feel like some of these are for submitting short story ideas to magazines and things like that. I can't do that right now. I need to finish my novel editing first, and want to focus on novel writing.

Day 13

http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-13

'Today’s task, write a blog post. If you don’t have a blog, start one today–and make your first post. If you have a blog with a publishing schedule already, great; share your URL with the group.'

I've done a few entries already today and will hopefully do a couple of more this weekend. I do already have this blog, so I'm finally a little ahead of the challenges. (although, not at all). I do appreciate how important this blog is right now. It's a way to get my name out there, and hopefully it'll help me with my novel and my writing. We shall see.

Another short one.

Until the next one,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment