Friday 28 February 2014

February 19 I Knew

19.   I knew

Haha. Maybe more prompt would have been good with this one. I knew? I suppose it is yet another mushy gooey love prompt. When did I know I was in love with C maybe?

I don't know. I knew I liked him right away. I knew I really liked him from the moment he jumped up and down trying to get a spider out of his shorts. I knew I wanted to date him on our first date, and I fell more in like, and then into love every day after that.

He left to go back to Ontario for four months after we'd only been dating for four months. I definitely loved him by then, or we probably would have broken up instead of staying together when he left. It wasn't until he came back that I knew he was the person I wanted to be with for as long as I could. He moved in for a month before going to work (didn't count as officially moving in), and we just fit so well.

So whatever 'I Knew' means... that's my answer. I know I love him. I know he loves me. And I know I want to be with him. That's what is important.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment