Wednesday 5 February 2014

February 2nd 'Love at First Sight'

2.       Was it love at first sight?

I will admit here and now that I've never felt a love at first sight. I've felt lust at first sight, but never love at first sight. I'm too cautious to fall in love so quickly. We didn't even refer to one another as boyfriend/girlfriend until months after we started dating. I liked him immediately. I wanted to know him more, and the more we hung out together, the more I enjoyed my time with him. I don't know the exact moment I admitted to myself that I loved him. As I said, I was cautious. So was he. It was the type of relationship I needed.

So - no - it wasn't love at first sight. It was like at first sight. That's more important.

That's it. Below is a picture I took in Taiwan. Of Love. Just in case you don't know what it looks like. This is it.

 
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment