Wednesday 5 February 2014

February 3rd Best Date

3.       Best date ever
First of all, I haven't had a bad date. The point of dates is to be happy, and glad to be out with each other, and that's what we do.

I'm going to say specifically with C, my best date was our first date. It was easy and fun. We laughed, we talked, we ate, we played pool, we learned about one another, we kissed. As far as first dates go, this was a good one. I worked the next day, but was wanted to stay out with him for as long as I could so I could learn more about him.

The date obviously worked out because a year and a halfish later, we're still together, and still laugh, talk and kiss on dates. As C recently pointed out, it's better now because we're spending less time trying to convince the other we're cool because we both know we're dorks. We wouldn't have it any other way. 

Here's a picture from one of our many best dates. This one was taken before going to the Canadian Country Music Awards. (One of many great live events). 




©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment