Monday 17 March 2014

March 16 When I grow up...

March 17: What did you want to be when you were younger?

Since I'm still growing up, this question is good. I'm still working on it.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be an artist. It was unfortunate that I couldn't draw.



I wanted to be a famous actress (not just an actress). It was unfortunate that I lived in Plenty.

I wanted to be in love and get married. Hahahahahahahaha.

I wanted to be a writer. Oh my goodness! I still do! I am a writer!



There were probably more things I wanted to do as I was growing up, but those are the ones I remember.

Short one today.

Until next time...

E



 

Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment