Sunday 23 March 2014

March 23rd 'Questions about me'

March 23: Do a questionnaire.

Here's a little fact you might already know about me. I like to talk about myself. I love doing quizzes like this. Sometimes I discover things, and sometimes it's a way to get something out.

I got this from http://fuckyeahsurveys.tumblr.com/ I'm sure if I do anymore, I'll use this. It's got lots of fun surveys. 
1. Are you a very open or private person?

I think that anybody who has a blog is an open person. I didn't really share the fact that I had my other blog. I preferred strangers reading what I had to say to people I know. Now, I just share everything. There is something about sharing things online instead of out loud. It's easier when you don't know for sure if anybody is reading. Kind of like a journal (except I keep that as well, and it's the stuff I won't share at all -insecurities and stuff).

I am open, but it takes a while. I'm a lot better than I used to be. I guess I just don't like keeping things private. If something embarrassing happens, I'd rather share it. That's probably why I embrace Facebook so well. It helps me not be shy. 
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

My favourite Christmas movie is one my Grandma McCrea had on tape. I used to watch it at her house in Moose Jaw. It was called One Magic Christmas. I loved it.

I also love Miracle on 34th Street. Both of them, but I like the newer one better. Although, while watching it with my sister this year she ruined the romance of it for me. I still love it.

I pretty much love almost all Christmas movies. Netflix has SO many. It was a great year for Christmas movies -old and new.
3. When did you stop believing in Santa?

As I read through these questions, I realise that it was probably made around Christmas time. Oh well, I'll continue because I like them.

I believed for much longer than I needed to. I believed until I was about 12. I'm not actually sure if I really believed that long, or I if I just wanted to believe. I stopped believing officially when my sister told me Santa was getting me a Walkman for Christmas. (beforehand). I wasn't mad. It was something I already knew, I just needed it to be confirmed, and getting the Walkman confirmed it. Santa does still deliver presents to my family and I.
4. What do you get complimented on the most?

I'm not really sure? Is it sad that I don't know? I mean, I would say my writing, but that isn't true. At all. Most people haven't read my writing.

I mean, people compliment my hair after it's been done (at the hair dresser). It doesn't get many compliments otherwise, I don't really do it.

People compliment certain nice clothing items I have. Although, sometimes I search for compliments. Ha.

My eyes: people like my eyes. Although, I've never seen an ugly set of eyes. Here's a scary instagrammed picture of my blue eyes.


5. How are you feeling right now?

Good. Relaxed. In love. Excited. Stressed (only because there is always a bit of unneeded stress in my life.) 
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?

Here is the truth about that: I would not move anywhere. I'd pack a bag and travel. I wouldn't choose one place to move to. I'd go everywhere. I wouldn't have a place to live, I'd have the world. I would write as I travel. It would be my perfect life. I think C and I could make a wonderful life just travelling around. We could come home and visit anytime we wanted. If I don't have kids, and have the money to write on the go, I would do it. 
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?

Claudia off of Party of Five. I watched the last episode of the series. Oh, and I cry. All the time.
8. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they?

Yeah. I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere in this blog. Blog more, write more, save more, read more.
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?

Yeah. Lots. This one though: 

MacKenzie Porter - I Wish I'd Known

 

10. Who was the last person you talked about sex with?

C? I mean, it would probably be pretty weird if we didn't talk about sex. I also talk to friends. James and Theresa mostly. I don't know. I think no subject is taboo, but if I don't really share a lot of details. That's for C and I to discuss if needed. 
11. How did you bring in the New Year?

With C. We didn't do anything exciting. Maybe next year. I've always believed that ringing in the New Year with great people is going to be a great sign of the New Year. C wasn't around last year, so this was our first official new year together. We didn't dress up, just drank some wine/champagne, did a puzzle, and hung out.

12. Have you ever online dated?

Yes. More than once. I have nothing bad to say about it. It brought me My Lobster. (I just watched that Friends' episode.) I don't hide the fact that I've done it. It's a lot easier to say we met online than to make up a story.
13. Post a screen shot of your Twitter “Interactions” page.



14. Click on the messages tab on Facebook, post a screen shot (erase surnames for safety).

No. FB is not public for me. Twitter I can share, FB I won't.
15. Post a screenshot of your tumblr activity page.

I don't have a tumblr page.
16. Do you believe in soul mates?

I believe ... I have no idea. I think they're great in theory. I think C is the love of my life right now. I'd love it if he were my soul mate. If I go with the Sex and the City soul mate definition, they're my best friends. I like that theory as well.
17. Do you play video games?

Not really. I play silly games on my phone. I just deleted a few because as sad as it is, they do kind of take over sometimes. Candy Crush (gone), Tower Madness (gone), Words with Friends (still there). I think that's it. I also love Tetris.
18. What age do people usually mistake you for?

Younger. I'm 33 and still get ID'd.  That would make me 25 and under looking. I'm okay with that.
19. What or whom do you miss right now?

All the people I'm not next to right now.
20. What perfume do you wear?

I don't have one smell. I also don't always wear perfume. (always deodorant though, haha). I seem to really like Victoria Secret. Or the others that I wear are both from a Passion Party. That's right, I wear perfumes/body spray from Sex Stores. I love them.



Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment