Friday 28 March 2014

March 28 'Get out of Jail Free' March 29 Nobody Other than me

Doing two in one because I'm not touching my computer tomorrow. Plus, they're both easy.

March 28: Have you ever needed a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card?

Short and easy. No I haven't. If I do things that get me in trouble, I admit to it and accept the consequences.

UNLESS we are talking Monopoly. In that case, yes. I do enjoy the Get out of Jail Free Cards.

March 29: If you could be anyone for a day {past or present}, who would you be and why?

Err: I can't even handle my crazy brain. I'm not sure I'd love having somebody else's crazy thoughts.


Displaying 1396039843663.jpg

I wouldn't want to be anybody for a day. Hang out with them for a day? Yes. Be somebody else? No. Egotistical as it is, I just want to be the best me.

Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment