Sunday 2 March 2014

March 2nd More Favourites

March 2: Your favourite female actor. Discuss.

This one may be less about hotness and more about acting. Not that I don't notice when girls are hot, but for the most part -like male actors - they're good looking either way.

Julia Roberts: She got famous in a role as a hooker who found love, and just kept getting better. She is gorgeous as well. I didn't love all her movies (My Best Friend's Wedding and America's Sweethearts), but the ones I did enjoy, are some of my favourites now (Steel Magnolias and Stepmom).

Melissa McCarthy: Let me be clear here, I thought she's been great since I saw her on Gilmore Girls, and since than she continues to make me laugh in anything she does. Admittedly, I don't watch Mike and Molly, but everything else I've seen her in has been hilarious.

Sandra Bullock: I guess I love the actresses I grew up watching. She's no different. I can't really think of a movie I didn't like her in. She can make me laugh, make me sad, and make me cheer for her characters.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment