Wednesday 5 March 2014

March 4th and 5th: Soundtrack & Movie Me

March 4: What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?

Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison: to keep my ego up where it should be.

Springsteen by Eric Church: Because it should be on EVERYBODY'S soundtrack.

Done You Wrong by Aaron Pritchett: It's the song that makes you realise maybe there is better out there. (I gave the better now).

Stay by Lisa Loeb: Cause I've been there

Miss you Now by Lady A: Because we've ALL been there

Alive by Edwin: It's good to be alive.

Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers: Cause I love the song and RHCP

One Headlight by Wall Flowers: Love it

A Thousand Trees by Stereophonics: I love the story in the song

Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics: Love it

Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell: I've loved it since the first time I heard it.

There's more, but my Ipod isn't next to me.


March 5: Which actor would you want to play you in a movie?

I'm going to go ahead and say Claire Daines. She's reminds me most of me, and I'm pretty sure she could do the unhappy moments of my life with great sincerity and over dramatic crying. She can by happy and sad, and that's basically my life in a nutshell.

HOWEVER, if I were to pick an actor to play my main character in my book, it would be somebody more like Neve Campbell. Somebody beautiful who doesn't always know it, and who will be able to speak her point eloquently.

Two days in one.

Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment