Sunday 13 April 2014

Seasons like my personality?

  1. Which of the four seasons best suits your personality?
I didn't know the answer, so I took a TERRIBLE quiz. According to it, I'm Spring... or maybe Autumn.

I think I'm constantly changing, so my personality basically changes with the seasons. My favourite season is fall because I love love and love the colours, and I know the first snow fall is coming. My favourite day is the first snow fall, and like everybody in the world, I love summer. That's not my personality. It's just what I like. As for personality though, I do think I pretty much go with the seasons. I'm a mash up of seasonal disorders. A peach - I am a peach when it comes to mood switching. 

In other words... I don't know the answer. So I'll believe the answer from the quiz. (Even though, the comments make no sense at all to me.)



"For 58 % you are: You are Spring but can also be Autumn:

You can be funny, and happy
but if someone says something rude to you, you would get depressed
your moods are everywhere
you look for more than you can see, hear, smell, taste, or touch"

Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment