Wednesday 14 May 2014

May 13 Money Money Money

Back to the writing prompts today! This was meant to be posted on the 13th, but I didn't get it done.


5 Items you would buy with a million dollars.

First of all, what wouldn't I buy with a million dollars? I mean, that would get me a lot more than five things. Especially because I'm cheap.

Bank stuff:
I would pay off my debt. The rest of my student loans, and pay off my condo in Whitecourt (and then sell it). (I'm counting all this as one.) I'd put some of it away in RRSPs so hopefully I'll never run out of money. (Right? I'd be smart).

I would buy two homes for C and I. One in Saskatoon and one in Ontario. That way, we'd have a place to stay while we visiting.  (I'm counting all this as one).

I would buy C and I tickets to Europe, and spend a month travelling there. We would move on to any other place I felt like visiting. I'm just starting with Europe because I haven't been there yet. Australia and New Zealand would be next. If I got the money before the summer, C and I could head to South Africa for my friend's wedding. If I get this money (I'm sure I will) later, I'll visit J and his wife, in whichever country they're in.  C and I could become the professional traveller I've always wanted to be. I would write during our downtime. Let's face it, neither of us would have to work, and I can publish my books as well from the road. I'd buy tickets for my parents and sister, and C's family for whenever they wanted to meet up with us on our travels. I'd spend a lot of money on family and friends.



I'd go shopping. Shoes, luggage, clothes, purses, glasses, sunglasses, books. I'd buy it. Just one shopping spree when money is not an option would be nice! I'd probably end up giving half of it away because travelling with 20 pairs of shoes is silly. I'd go shopping with my family and friends, and buy them stuff too!




I would donate A LOT to the Canadian Cancer Society Here  and the Alzheimer Society of Canada Here. Each year, I'd make a huge donation. I added the links in case any millionaires reading with money to spare want to donate.

That's five things. I'd also self publish my book if needed, and promote the hell out of it. I'd actually probably do that instead of one of the above, but I'm hoping by the time I win my 5 million dollars, I'll have already found myself a publisher.

And that's what I'd do with millions of dollars.



Also written on the 13th: Two Years since I met C.
My romantic Gratitude

Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.


And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment