Thursday 1 May 2014

MAY IS HERE

May 1, 2014

The picture post will continue. I'll add one picture today of my afternoon, but first, I'm going to continue my new thing. I did this last month, and hope to do it every month now APRIL POST HERE.

It's a new month, and I want to focus on that.

Life: Life is pretty similar to what it was last month. Except the snow has melted - possibly it will even stay gone. April was full of teaser weather, and it's nice that things are looking up. I can't wait for green grass and trees now. C and I are looking for a place to rent. It isn't the right time for us to buy. We will move the end of the month regardless, but the quicker we find a place, the less stressed out I am.



Novel: My query letter is written, and it's sent away to the first publisher. Now it's all about waiting and patience. I'm going on a Writer's Retreat next weekend (May 9-11). I'm pretty excited to start work on Novel Number 2.



Love: May is anniversary month. We'll have been together for two years. We're good. I'm positive we'll have many more anniversaries. Here's a picture from around the 1 year. (In Mexico when C had long hair.)





This Time Last Year: Well, I wrote one blog entry at the end of April for This is My Life. I didn't do a lot of blogging last year. Here is the post: 4 things

This time last year on Facebook:

I went to Mexico... this year, I'll be moving. Not quite as exciting a month, but to quote Peter Pan: "To live will be an awfully big adventure." Doesn't matter where I am, as long as I'm living.

And this time last year on Twitter:
I wasn't on it much, but I did watch the first season of Big Brother Canada, and tweeted about it. This was the finale. I'm not watching it this year. Three shows a week is too much for me.






Prompt: Share a photo from your life for each day in a typical week.

And here we go with Thursday, May 1, 2014 Day 4 of 7

Lunchtime blogging. (The blog past).

Update: Also because when I post my night tomorrow, it will be different than the average weeknight (CAUSE IT'S FRIDAY), I am going to post one more thing I do every night (in picture form). Other than eat supper, drink a glass of wine, and make coffee, I ALWAYS set out clothes for the next day. Makes sleeping in easier. AND: this shirt looks better on than not. Just in case you're thinking it looks not so wonderful.



Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment