Thursday 15 May 2014

Reading Material on Deserted Islands

May 15

3 Books you’d bring with you to a deserted island.

  1. My journal. (I can read old entries as well as write new ones).
  2. A Sandra Brown Novel from the later years. Not the ones that are just sex, but the mystery that also has good sex scenes. I'll need an easy and fun read.
  3. The Book Thief: I'm not finished it yet. I will choose any book I'm not finished to come with me. If by chance but the time I arrive at my deserted Island, I finish the book, I'll have the next one I'm reading. Maybe book three of Game of Thrones.

Either way. That's it. I'd also bring a pen for my journal.

Short one today.




Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.
 
 
And as always:
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment