Tuesday 22 July 2014

Head's Up: Creative writing to come!

Okay, so I'm using the writing prompts (found below in the ideas link), and tomorrow I will be posting my very first creative writing post. And I'm scared. I will anyway.

I can't get this topic out of my head: Yesterday's Post, so I'll be using the prompt with that topic, I'm just not quite sure how yet.

So stay tuned because more writing to come. Strange how sharing my personal real life stories isn't as scary as posting my creative side.

Till tomorrow...

And as always:
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment