Tuesday 2 September 2014

September is here

September 2 (I'm late posting this).

It's a new month!

Life: Other than the anxiety issues, life is good. It's getting to me today though, so it's probably the wrong time to answer this question.
         Seriously though, I love my life - my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my job. I'd say things are perfect, except they obviously aren't. They're good though. They'll be even better when I tone down the stress.

Novel: To tell you the truth, I'm feeling a little down about that as well. The publisher I sent it to has a note on the website that they'll get back to queries in three to four months. It's been almost 5 months, and I sent a self addressed and stamped envelope for the 'no'. I haven't heard a thing, and I'm guessing it's not a good thing. I think I'll send them a quick email, and then send to the next choice. I was really hoping to hear something though. Something that was encouraging (yes or no). No response at all is basically the worst news because although I know that the response isn't good, I'm still holding onto that horrible bit of hope. Ugh. I have to figure out what to do next, and I have to write.

Love: Other than Clint being too far away, things are good. We are making plans for the future, but concentrating on our now. Hopefully a house will be in the near future, and then we'll go from there.


This Time Last Year: I was getting ready to celebrate the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday. Now I'm getting ready to celebrate the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday. Birthday month is pretty exciting to me, even though I'm getting closer to 35 (my deadline age).

I'm sorry this is kind of a sad little post. Maybe I should have waited one more day to write it. My optimism will be up tomorrow. Oh well. That's life, right?




And as always:


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment