Friday 5 September 2014

That's all folks (for the weekend)

Sept 5

I have a couple of posts ready to be written for next week, but for now, I'm going to try for a half technology free weekend. In other words, no blogging and minimal Facebook and Twitter. (I'll still be posting my 100 happy Days photos on Instagram.)

I'm headed for a stress free weekend that will include NO anxiety attacks.

Talk to you on Sunday or Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

And as always:
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment