Thursday 9 October 2014

Vacation Update

October 9, 2014

It feels like so long since I've updated. This is the first time I've connected to the Internet. I've been uploading some pictures to Facebook, and taking advantage of catching up on my 'Internet' life. Although, I haven't missed it that much.

We've done a lot of driving these past few days. A LOT. We've not stayed anywhere for more than a night. We drove from Saskatchewan, to Manitoba, straight through to Thunder Bay Ontario in one day. We slowed it down the next day, and did some site seeing along Lake Superior,

Lake Superior is breath taking. It's gorgeous. It's over whelming at times because of the beauty. I didn't know where to look as we were driving because every direction I turned was full of colour and wonder. I feel like I'm using a lot of cliches. but it's true. 

I love Saskatchewan, and I'm proud of where I come from, but I fell in love with Ontario. My friends aren't going to like to read this, but I would move here. Not anytime soon, but I wouldn't say no if the opportunity live here. Unfortunately, I don't think living near Lake Superior will ever happen.

Here's a little bit of our journey.

Trees and beauty. Fall colours.

MOOSE

 Kakabeka Falls


Kakabeka Falls


Suspension bridges at Eagle Canyon





 Rainbow Falls



Aguasabon River Gorge.


Lake Superior

White River -Where Pooh originated

Sunrise in Wawa

The colours!!

Chippewa Falls

This is the first few days. I'll update with more later. 



And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment