Wednesday 24 December 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Wednesday December 24th, 2014


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all celebrating this time of year! (And lots of love to those that aren't). It's the day before Christmas in Saskatchewan, and I have about four hours left of work. 

I will not be on my phone or any sort of social network on Christmas Day. It's my present to myself. I will be saving the day for family, food, and lots of fun.










After I'm done work, Clint, Jodi (my sister), Rolo the cat, and I will be heading to my parent's town and new house for Christmas celebrations. I can't wait.

So Merry Christmas to all. I'm not sure when I'll post next. I have one more post (on Sunday) for my gratitude blog, and then I'll be doing only one blog. Gratitude can be saved for special occasions on this blog. 








My next post will be a New Year post. You know the good things about my year, as well as things I'm looking forward to in the next year. Just a head's up, one of the things I'm most grateful for is the fact that I'm now calling myself a writer. More on that next time though. 


All the best!










And as always:


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Prompts from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/12/updated-prompts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment