Tuesday 27 January 2015

In major need of a Gratitude Post

January 27, 2015

It's been a busy and stressful couple of weeks, and I think it's only just begun. Since I stopped my other blog focusing only on gratitude (it would be celebrating it's anniversary today), I feel I need to dedicate a post to all the good things. They are important, and I've been ignoring the gratitude a bit lately. Some days,  you just have to take a breath, and look at all the good.

I could REALLY use a good dose of appreciation. Today will be a photo post because that's the easiest way for me to share my gratitude. Here are some good things that have happened in the past month.

My sweater and socks match.

Santa gave this to Clint. I made tea with it.

Surviving the coldest week of the year.

Writing

Home made meals

Inspiration 

Barking Squirrel

Hello, delicious. Pumpkintini



Prizes!

Friends.

Healthy Eating.
Unhealthy Eating.

Walk for Memories


FABULOUS WEATHER!


Pad Thai (Made by me).


Fridge love.

Using cookbooks. 

Healthy Vegetarian meal.

Rejections. Or, encouragement. 

Coffee.

Babies.

Word Art. I won't move into a house that already has it, but liked this one.

Trying new things.



This month has been all about Clint and I trying to find a house we can call our own. It's taking a lot of time, and it's kind of stressful. One more step towards our future together though. I can't complain about that.







As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment