Wednesday 18 March 2015

Being Happy

March 18, 2015

Day 18 or 30 Prompts

As I side note, sometimes I write these during the day, but I didn't get time to do that today. When Clint and I were discussing what to do tonight, he mentioned that he thought I'd blog. He hadn't gotten an FB notification that I had posted one, so figured I'd need to work on it. Something about him knowing that makes me happy. He's an off and on reader of my blog, and I'm okay with that. I tell him everything anyway. Which leads us to today's prompt:

Where are you the happiest?

I WOULD love to say I'm happiest when I'm surrounded by Fall colours and leaves, or when I'm near mountains, or when I'm on a beach next to the ocean. Those three things do elevate my mood.



To say I'm happiest there would mean I'm not as happy in other places. That would defeat my goal of being happy as much as I can.

Places do make me happy, and travel makes me over the moon happy, but it's the people I'm with that make me happiest.

When am I happiest?

When I'm with Clint. He makes me happy. He makes me smile, and he doesn't allow me to be grumpy. He's able to get me out of it by making me laugh or making me feel better.

When I'm with my family. I've said this before, and I'll continue to say it. I'm so lucky to have them. The support and love and admiration we all have for each other is what makes me happy.









When I'm with friends. My friends are there for me. They make me laugh, and they make my life better. I've chosen good people. My friends make me better.



When I'm sitting on a patio. It means summer is here. I like eating meals with nature surrounding me (or city streets). I'm happiest when I see the patio tables out. (I saw them out today actually!)
 (last patio season).

When I'm drinking wine. Plus this wine bottle also describes what and where I'm happiest.

When I'm writing. Any kind of writing. Makes me happiest. 



When I'm reading.

Exploring Saskatchewan 

Any time I'm walking. Walking clears my head.

When I'm near food trucks. (and eating).

The place I live.


When I'm travelling and near mountains or waterfalls.



The whole point of being happy, is to be happy. I'm not worried about being happiest, I'm worried about staying happy. I can do that any place. I'm incredibly lucky to live in the world I do, in the place I am. I'm happiest living my life. Happiness isn't a destination right? Can't just choose one place that makes me happy.


March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment