Tuesday 31 March 2015

Challenge COMPLETED

March 31st, 2015

Day 31 of 31 Prompts (WOOT)



Self portrait and explain what you liked most about this challenge.

Day one of my March challenge also included a 'self portrait' aka, selfie. And five facts about myself. Here Day One (I wrote that quickly. It should say HERE: Day One, or something that looks better. I'm not changing it now.)

So I will post another selfie (or two) so you can see how much I've grown in a month (hopefully not at all).

As for the prompt, the thing I liked best about this challenge was the fact that it got me blogging consistently. I was really down on myself for my terrible posting in February. Writing is the one thing in life I know I can control. I just have to do it. Even if I'm not novel writing like I'd like to be, as long as I'm writing in some form, I will be happy (for now). Once I move, I will be getting serious about novel writing again. 

I wasn't a fan of all the questions. The ice cream one was my least favourite, but that made me look for a new and better one. It worked out. It helped my creativity.

I can't think of my favourite questions. There were a few that actually made me work and think. I like the ones that make me want to write.

All in all, finishing this challenge has made me quite happy with myself. It made a stressful month less stressful. 

Here are some Selfie Portraits of the day: 


Windy outside.







19 Degrees outside. Blogging outside now that work is over! Best ever!










NEXT MONTH PLANS:
And I am going to do one more blogging challenge for April. I needed to find something different though because I've done too many generic challenges. I am not quite ready to just trust myself to write every day because of February. April will be busy, and I'm going to want to have a writing plan to keep me less stressed and more motivated.

I went to Pinterest to solve my unique prompt problems, and I found a solution. I'm not sure where the original is, but the website that I found the prompts was here:  http://heckyeahtumblrchallenges.tumblr.com/post/6395903121/30-day-open-letter-challenge-i-didnt-make-this

It's a letter writing prompt. 30 days of letters to different people or things. I think this is a bit of a lost art, and love writing letters, so I'm in.

  1. A letter to your significant other (or future significant other).
  2. A letter to yourself as a child.
  3. A letter to your best friends.
  4. A letter to the person who has influenced you the most.
  5. A letter to a celebrity you like.
  6. A letter of your choice.
  7. A letter to a celebrity you despise.
  8. A letter to a product/company.
  9. A letter to your parents.
  10. A letter to the leader of your country.
  11. A letter to the head of your faith (God, Allah, The Pope, The Universe) 
  12. A letter of your choice.
  13. A letter to your body.
  14. A letter to your favourite teacher/professor.
  15. A letter to your community.
  16. A letter to your family as a whole.
  17. A letter to your friends as a whole.
  18. A letter of your choice.
  19. A letter to your boss (or somebody who bosses you around).
  20. A letter to your children (or future children, or children in general).
  21. A letter to someone who has bullied you or seriously hurt you.
  22. A letter to your worst habit.
  23. A letter to your best quality.
  24. A letter of your choice.
  25. A letter to someone who pisses you off on a regular basis.
  26. A letter to a stranger.
  27. A letter to your idol, hero, or someone you look up to.
  28. A letter to someone you barely know who has impacted you in some way.
  29. A letter to your day.
  30. A letter of your choice.

Also for this month:

In fact: I've decided that April will be my month of challenges. I'm also going to do a 30 day fitness challenge (and try to succeed), and a photo challenge. I'll try to update on here because then I'll feel guilty if I have to admit I missed exercising. I'll also add a picture a day for the photo challenge. 

Happy Tuesday and end of March!



March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment