Tuesday 10 March 2015

Daily Routine

March 10, 2015

Day 10

Daily Routine

I'm sick today, so my routine is off. I basically slept for a really long time, and then moved to the couch. I've made soup today. That's as much as I've managed to do. I've caught C's cold.

A normal daily routine is me getting out of bed at the last possible moment, and getting ready for work.

Right now, I walk to work (it's a half hour) because it's easier than parking downtown. Once we move, I'll have to drive to work. I will definitely miss walking. 




I work all morning at a desk. I'm in a cubicle space with three others. I write commercials for the radio. I drink coffee, and eat breakfast at my desk (because I don't give myself enough time for breakfast before I leave for work). 

Lunchtime, I either eat at my desk with a book or while blogging, or I head out of the office for a Starbucks. I work pretty close to the mall. It's good and bad. Then I come back, and do the same thing as I did in the morning.

When I get home, I either make supper for Clint and I, or I've already had supper ready in the crockpot. Sometimes, C and I go out, or I meet up with friends. My evenings are for whatever I feel like. Sometimes, I come home and binge watch on Neflix. Usually. I'm a hermit.


That's my routine. Night time, I try to write for a little bit, or blog, or read.

Of course, lately, I've been packing when I can as well, so my routine is always a little different.

Then, C and I head to bed. 

I get sick of the same routine over and over. That's the unfortunate part of having a normal day to day job. Same old. I love it and hate it.

I'm going to go eat some soup now.



March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment