Sunday 8 March 2015

Dream Job

March 7 (Should have been), 2015

I'm a day late in posting this, but it will be a short one. The other (the post meant for today) may be longer.

Day 7

What's your dream job?

This one should be obvious. It's why I started blog. I'm following my dream.

It's writing. Writing for a living. Books. I can picture myself travelling and writing, but writing any place would make me happy. Having my book published. Being a published author is my dream. The great news is that I might be able to do it some day.

The dream would be to become a full time author, but one dream at a time. I don't see travelling and writing a goal I'll reach right away.

I always thought the job doesn't mean a lot. People can have any job. It's the person that's important, not what they do. The job does not define the person. I stand by that. I may never make it to my dream job, but even if I do, as long as I am the best I can be, I'll be fine.

I am now able to call myself a writer. That's a bit of a dream. To be a published writer is the next step.





March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment