Monday 2 March 2015

Favourite Quotes

March 2, 2015
Day 2

Favourite quotes.

This could take a while. I have a lot of favourite quotes. I have shared many already in this blog. Usually, I put quotes that mean something to me on pictures that I've taken, so I'm going to share those. 


To start, I end every blog post with this one:

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This one is important to me because it reminds me how important gratitude is. I don't want to keep looking forward, and hoping that life gets better. I want to look at today, and love it.




 Writing quotes help keep me sane. These two are very true to my writing life.
#selflove I don't know where this quote is from, but I think the quote is dead on.



Once again, I don't know where the credit goes for the quote. But I love wine.



Very true words.

My friends mean everything to me.


Jack Kerouac
Follows the gratitude theme.

This is advice (quote) from a friend.


I also LOVE Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes:
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

There are probably so many more, and I wish I could think of my own quotes (because I love quoting myself), but these are some of my favourites. 





March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment