Thursday 26 March 2015

FOOD

March 26, 2015

Day 26 of 31


What's your favourite food?

I think from ages five through about thirty the answer would have been pizza. We used to have pizza nights when I was growing up. We'd make our own pizzas, and they were delicious. Clint and I have started doing that as well. It will be a fun tradition to continue IF we have kids.

I don't have favourites now. I've got foods I like more than others, and I have foods I really don't like. (Bananas).


I love breakfast foods. I love weekends because I can get up after a nice sleep in, and make us brunch. If Clint works during the weekend days, we do breakfast for supper.


Also. I love cheese and mushrooms.

That's the favourites.

March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment