Saturday 28 March 2015

Guilty Pleasure

March 28, 2015

Day 28 of 31 prompts


What's your guilty pleasure?

Sleeping. I love sleeping in. Weekends are my absolute favourite because I can sleep in. Mornings are my least favourite.

I consider it a guilty pleasure because I think sleeping in to be a bit lazy, and the least productive a person can be. I should be getting up, and getting my day going. I don't. I sleep in, and then I get up and start my day late. I love it, but do feel guilty about being lazy.

I also take naps. Not very often, but I do.

Sleeping is definitely my guilty pleasure.

Also Netflix. I can binge watch shows very well.




March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and



No comments:

Post a Comment