Monday 16 March 2015

My Biggest Accomplishment

March 16, 2015

Day 16 of 31 March Prompts


What's your biggest accomplishment?


I've been thinking about this all day. What do I consider to be my biggest accomplishment?


My biggest accomplishment today is getting free ice cream. (All of Canada got free ice cream, but it's still a big day!) Also, finishing my 16th blog post in a row is an accomplishment. I haven't quite done that though.
There were two other people in this picture, but I thought maybe they had better accomplishments today, so I cropped it to be me.


Here is what I came up with on my walk home. (I had to email it to myself while walking so I wouldn't forget).

I can say with 100 percent certainty that I've not yet had my greatest accomplishment. Until then, I'll keep striving to do better and more. I've done a lot I can be proud of, but my biggest accomplishment is yet to come. I hope to never have an absolute greatest accomplishment. Where would I go from there?

Accomplishments I'm incredibly proud of are:


  • Learning how to be grateful 
  • Finishing my first NanoWriMo (50,000 words in a month)
  • Finishing a novel
  • Sending in the novel to try and get it published.
  • Finding Clint How We Met
  • Moving back to Saskatoon
  • Travelling Travel post here
  • Graduating university
I'm proud of many things. I think I'm going to continue to accomplish more wonderful things. Some day, I will have a big accomplishment. The thing I'm most proud of. I just haven't done it yet. When I do accomplish it, I'll have to work towards bigger and better.

Happy Monday.

March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment