Thursday 12 March 2015

Something I Miss

March 12, 2015

Day 12 of 31 Day Blog Challenge 

Something that you miss.

Most days, I would talk about who I miss. There are a lot of people in my life that I don't get to spend time with anymore, be it distance or they simply aren't here anymore. I'm going to talk about something different today. I'm going to talk about something that I miss. (As the prompt states).


I miss travelling. Not that I've had the chance to do a lot of it, but the time I did spend living out of my suitcase was great and cherished. 


Although I haven't been to as many places as I'd like, the experiences and adventures I did have are something I'll always be grateful for. I still have my whole life for more fun.

I try not to do the jealous thing a lot, but when I see people go on trips, I'm SO happy for them, and just a tad jealous. It reminds me of what I'm missing out on.

I miss travelling. I miss seeing new places, trying new foods and drinks. Meeting locals. I miss wandering and exploring. I miss getting lost in a new place. 

There is something about travelling, that makes me more adventurous. More willing to try new things. The times I was travelling were the times I was bravest. I MISS being brave.

I know I'm not done with travel, but I don't see it happening really soon. It's not something I can easily afford, and that breaks my heart a little. I love exploring the world. (Canada, and everywhere else). 

I have gone on trips in the past couple of years, and I'm happy I have. I also am not trying to say my life isn't great. It is, and I have so much to look forward to. I just wish I could take six months off (a year) to explore the world. Haha. Completely realistic. 

I miss travel quite a bit lately. I know I'll get it back, and for now I'll have adventures in my own backyard. I'll be brave in other ways.

Here are some places I've been lucky enough to travel to (in no specific order).

Mexico 2012


Ontario 2014

Korea 2005

Newfoundland 2014

Newfoundland 1998



 Newfoundland 2014
Jamaica 2009

Newfoundland 1998

Korea 2004


Korea 2005

Ontario 2013

 Mexico 2012
Jamaica 2009

Vegas 2008

Thailand 2005

Toronto, Ontario 2012

Ontario 2014


Korea 2005

Those are a few of my favourites (and also, the ones available right now.) I'm sure I've shared a few of these already. 

Seeing these photos makes me happy, and it makes me miss travelling (as I've said a few times in this short post).

Until Tomorrow.




March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment