Thursday 5 March 2015

#tbt Favourite Movies

March 5, 2015
Day 5
Favourite movies you never get sick of watching. 


I kind of did this before: Rainy Day Movies. I may have done another before that as well, but because it's a prompt and I don't have another topic ready for today, I will share my favourites.

Here are a few. Some are different than what I usually share. This is basically a throwback post, as most of my favourite movies are from the 90s and early 2000s. 

Little Black Book
Brittany Murphy at her best. It's a great movie, that appears as though it is romance, but it's not really. SPOILER: She ends up alone, and it's the best move she could have made. You don't often see that.

Dirty Dancing
Nobody puts baby in a corner. Enough said. I'll always love this movie.



Life as a House
I'm a sucker for sad movies.

Finding Neverland
I found this movie to be magical. It made me want to write, and it made me want to enjoy every moment I have.

Reality Bites
I could watch this movie over and over.

Clueless
A young Paul Rudd. What more could I ask for? Also, another Brittany Murphy movie.

Beaches
I LOVE Bette Midler. Always have.

Let's not forget all of my favourite Disney Movies.

Beauty and the Beast

Frozen

Up

Monsters Inc

(and basically most of them).


I have a lot of 'go to' movies. It all depends on my mood. 

It seems as though this post wasn't a big 'writing' post. I could have written more about why I love these movies, but I won't. I'm writing for 31 straight days, maybe I needed a good easy prompt day. (I'm sure this won't be the easiest).

Now all I want to do is go home and watch movies.

March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

2 comments:

  1. Otto Titsling is an awesome song!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I used to know all the words. Probably still do. Haha.

      Delete