Thursday 19 March 2015

The Blogs I read

March 19, 2015

Prompts day 19 of 31


List 5 blogs you read on a regular basis and why?

I'm cheating. I've done this one before. Find it here: Blogs I love

It's going to be a busy day, so this one is really short and sweet.

Although, it's important to note, that I read a lot of blogs, and while they don't all get read as faithfully as I'd like, I still love reading new posts.

I FIND posts with the following hashtags on Twitter (and share):

#mondayblogs
#wwwblogs
#archiveday

Or the always trending:

#amwriting

Happy Thursday. 



March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment