Friday 3 April 2015

A letter to my best friends

April 3, 2015


Letter Prompts Day Three

A letter to your best friend(s).


Dear Best Friends,

I've had a few best friends in my life. They didn't all stick. (Although I am grateful for all of them.)

I've had the two of you for more than 15 years. By now, we are stuck with each other, and I could not be happier with that thought. 

We've seen each other at our worst, and at our best (although, we'll continue to get better), and we still love each other.

Even though we live in the same city, and don't quite see each other as much as we want to, we still know the other will be there if we need. If only for a laugh.

I'm lucky enough to have two best friends in the same city. Two completely different woman, but both similar in your kindness and love. You both inspire me in completely different ways, and I look up to both of you.

You are both intelligent, beautiful, caring, and unique. (Both with a great amount of sarcasm). 

I can trust both of you for your honest opinions, and even though it isn't always what I want to hear, I love that you know me well enough to tell me how you feel.

Not only do I love spending time with you both, but I love spending time with your families. We are family, and that won't change.

I can imagine us when we are older, and I don't think anything will change. We'll still be watching the latest teen shows, or drinking wine on a patio. Life is going to be good.

I'll leave you with one thought, that isn't my own. Every time I watch Sex and the City, I think of you both and how lucky I am to have you. Especially in the second last episode.

"Today, I had a thought: what if I had never met you?" Carrie Bradshaw

Lucky me.

Love,
Your best friend.





Also an update on my other April goals:

Exercise
 50 burpees (MY GOD), and 50 Kick down Crunches
Directly after I did the 7 minutes. It was a lot. Since this is a day off work, I soaked in the tub after. 


Happiness Photo of the Day

Today's photo prompt was nature. 


I haven't done a lot of leaving the house today, so when I took the garbage and recycling out, I took a quick photo. Nature in Saskatchewan at the end of winter. I can't wait for the green!






April Ideas: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/03/challenge-completed.html

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment