Monday 13 April 2015

I KNEW better!

April 13, 2015

I do not know why I made so many goals for myself for this month. It's April 13th, and I have given up without guilt. 

I will finish my letter writing goal, but not this month. Specifically, not this week. I have one goal this week, and that's to move and unpack.

We get possession on Wednesday, and will be moving boxes throughout the week, with a big move on Saturday. Then is time for unpacking and cleaning. 

In other words, I can not possibly stress about the fact that I haven't blogged because I have too many other things to stress about.

I can also guarantee that for this week at least, the exercise is going to take a rest. It's too bad because I'll have to start again, and deal with the sore muscles again.

The photo prompts I can do. It's easy, and doesn't take a lot of time. 

I've got big changes happening this week, and I am over the moon excited. I'll be sharing pictures and updates as I go, but won't be hard on myself for not doing the prompts until my new home is ready to be loved.



Happiness Photo of the Day

April 10 photo prompt was: Smile 

We were all smiles on the way to a concert.


April 11 is Life
What is life without a new batch of wine for the new house.

April 12: Gift

Life is a gift, even something as little as planning out a week worth of outfits and getting the rest all packed away.


April 13: Animal
I don't have an animal. This guy made me happy from the very beginning.






April Ideas: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/03/challenge-completed.html

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment