Wednesday 23 September 2015

FALL FALL FALL

September 23rd, 2015

I chose to do two in one today because they both relate. Both things I love about nature. Not that my yard is nature... but you know what I mean.

22. What is your favourite thing about your yard?

First of all, the fact that it is a big and beautiful yard, even with a fence. 

Second the fact that it has a fence for our puppy.

Third, the garden. If it didn't have a garden, we probably wouldn't have bothered with planting. And the result was great.

I spent a lot of time outside in my yard this summer. I was really lucky! 

The best part is the pooch in my yard.

Strawberries in my garden
Peas!



23. It’s the first day of fall. Do you feel a chill in the air? Tell us what you are most looking forward to about fall.


I have two favourite times of year. The first is the very first snowfall. I love it. I just think it maybe overstays its welcome.

The other is Fall. I love it. I love everything about it.

I love the crunch of the leaves, I love the colours. And not only do I feel the chill in the air, I love the brisk feeling it offers.

I don't like scraping my window in the morning. (That's rare though at the start.)

I don't like how short the season is. 

My favourite time to take pictures is Fall. The trees are a gorgeous orange colour, but the grass, for the most part, still manages to stay a vibrant green colour.







You get my point. All these are from this year, but I obsessively take photos at this time every year. It's a good season to love every minute because it's so gorgeous. Nice time to look at the beauty and appreciate what you've got.

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment