Tuesday 22 September 2015

Friendships

September 22nd, 2015

I'm sorry I haven't been posting everyday. However, I've been posting more than once a week, and I'm good with that. My mind has been elsewhere this week, but I'm back on track starting now. (Or when I post this).


I'm going to go ahead and skip the first two questions:

19. It is Talk Like A Pirate Day! Give us a pirate tale.
20. Do you have a funny camping story? Or maybe some great tips to make camping fun?

I don't want to talk like a pirate. If that makes me uncreative or unfun, I'm okay with that.

As for the funny camping story?  They aren't funny, but these were my latest camping posts. (One was in a cabin.) http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/08/one-entry-this-month-oops.html and http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/09/the-celebration-of-halfway-to-70.html

I'm going to focus on the next question. (Yesterday's prompt). Tomorrow, I'll do a two in one because they relate. (In my head.)

21. How have your friendships with other women inspired you, or helped you to become a better you?

  • I have spoken about my friends before. I can't think of one friend that ISN'T inspiring. It might mean that I'm ridiculously lucky enough to know the people that I do. The friendships I have with other woman help me every day. They make me see things differently, appreciate what I have, appreciate them, and constantly to see how great they are.
  • We see one another through the other's eyes. It's too bad we can't look at ourselves with as much pride and love as we have for our friends. I'm so proud of how much my friends have accomplished, and the way they help or stand out in life. I'm proud of how brave they are everyday, without knowing it.
  • I'm inspired by their beauty - inside and out. 
  • I'm inspired by their constant encouragement. 
As I write this about my female friends, I'm so happy to say that what I'm saying describes them all. I hit the jackpot for inspiring friends (and relatives for that matter.)

This picture has nothing to do with my post, I just wanted to add something pretty.




As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment