Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy Weekend!

September 5, 2015

How do you like your pizza (and do you call it a pizza pie)?

Umm. I like pizza. I'm not picky. This seems like a waste of a blog post actually. I'm not a fan of ham and pineapple.

But I like everything else. Ranch, tomato, bacon, cheese, bacon, mushrooms...

In other news, I have a week off starting now, so once I fix my laptop, I will be novel writing as well as blogging.

I got a new shirt for the occasion. Ignore the face...




Thanks for reading the most exciting post ever.

September 6, 2015

When was the last time you received a handwritten letter?

It was the day I moved into my new home. My friend sent a postcard with a letter for me to open on the day I moved in. It was a great surprise. Especially since the other mail in my name was a utility bill. 

I don't have a picture of the letter. This is us when we moved in though. The day I got the letter. April 15th.

My friend, Anastasia, and I have been friends since 1998 while I was in Katimavik. We write when we can. It slows down at times, and then we'll write again.

That reminds me. I have to send her a letter! 

It's nice getting letters. Not just because it's mail, but because it gives you a chance to read about somebody's life in a way that isn't Facebook. It's personal, and lovely.

There are a few people I still occasionally write to, and I also send Christmas letters once a year. It's my chance to let people know what's happening in a personal way that's not Facebook. It's also an excuse to write.

Happy Sunday!

I may not be posting for the next two days. We will be relaxing in a cabin, and my laptop is not invited.


As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment