Tuesday 15 September 2015

Pets, food, and elevators

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

As I said yesterday, I'll be talking about the end of my 34th year and the start of my 35th year. However today, I'm going to finish off catching up on the blog prompts and add one more for the September 16 prompt. Then I'll have a post dedicated to non prompts (and me.)


  • 14. Did you have a special pet when you were a child?

We got Coco from family friends around the time of one of my birthdays. (I have no idea which one). I considered her mine, even though I think she was meant for both my sister and I. I was trying to name her Calico after my grandmother's cat, but couldn't pronounce it. 

Coco and I became fast friends. She was my cat, and she was the best at snuggling. She was the perfect first pet, and the perfect best friend for a shy little girl.

She got cancer in her eye when I was in high school (I think I was in high school - but maybe grade 8 or 9). Coco was the first death I had to deal with other than a great uncle or distant relative/acquaintance.) I was heart broken, even if I knew it was coming. 

Either way, she brought me many years of happiness. All kids should have pets if they're able. 

  • 15. How do you make the perfect cheeseburger?
Add bacon, mushrooms, and cheese. 

This is actually a chicken burger - but still. Delicious. 

  • 16. If you were going to be stuck in an elevator for two hours, who would you want with you?
Most people who know me will guess what I'm about to say. I'd want my partner in crime - Clint - with me. He'd keep me calm, he'd make me laugh, and he'd distract me in fun ways. 

I wouldn't want Drogo though. He'd stress out, and I'd stress out because he wasn't safe. Maybe the other way around, I would stress out and that would cause him to stress out. He just happens to be in the picture. 

Tomorrow: BIRTHDAY FUN!



As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment