Monday 31 October 2016

Biggest Impact

October 31, 2016

Tomorrow Nanowrimo starts. I'm planning to do both.

Happy Monday. 

Day Seven

30 Days of Me:

A picture of something/someone that has made the biggest impact on you.

I guess I could have saved the picture of my grandma to use it for this post, but I raved about both my grandmas yesterday. I've got a lot of great people and things that have made impacts on me.

Lately, and for the past five and half months, this guy has had the biggest impact on me. I honestly believe, that my life would have been fine if we had never met. I believe I knew how to LOVE before he came along. In fact, I think it's quite condescending to believe otherwise.

That being said, he DID come into my life, and I learned that life as Anthony's mom is pretty freaking great. He's been a life changer, and I definitely smile a whole lot more now. I can't imagine my life without him, and I don't want to. He makes me want to be better and do better because he deserves the very best I can be. 

Short and sweet tonight.


E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment