Thursday 27 October 2016

Day Three - My pet

October 27, 2016

30 Days of me.  

Day Three:

A Picture of your Animals.


This will be easy. I have one animal right now. I've had others in the past, but I'm just going to talk about my current baby.

He's a lap dog.


Drogo was our first baby, and we love him to bits.





Anthony loves him.




He's about a year and a half, and I still think he's awesome, cute, funny,and wonderful. I find him frustrating at times because he's basically a 100 pound toddler, but he just has to do something funny or give me his puppy dog eyes, and he's usually forgiven.

Short one tonight. 

Talk tomorrow. 



E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and


No comments:

Post a Comment