Monday 7 November 2016

Loves of my life

November 7, 2016

Nanowrimo isn't coming as easily as I had hoped. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do this. Have a baby and write. I guess I'm still working on it.

Day Fourteen

30 Days of Me:


A Picture of You and Your Family:


This is my family. My partner and my baby. We aren't married, but we don't need to be. It took me a while to realise that. We have a house, a dog, and a baby, and I'm so damn content and grateful for my life. 

My family makes me happy. All the time.






E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment