Sunday 13 November 2016

Comfort

November 13, 2016



Day 21

30 Days of Me:


A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy:




Right now, the thing/person that makes me most happy is A. He's the sweetest little baby, and he gives me the very best smiles. These pictures were taken tonight. I think he's teething, and he's not very happy, so we snuggled and danced until he went to sleep. He's had a rough night, and for that matter, my puppy also seems to be having a rough night. It makes me happy that I'm able to comfort them as much as I can, and I can only hope they'll be happier tomorrow. (Although it's easier to figure out what Anthony needs sometimes.) I also take as much comfort in Anthony hugs as he does mine.

Either way, those three pictures represent my day. They represent my happiness. Loving and laughing with my handsome little man.


Short one today - I'm going to do some writing tonight.

E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment