Wednesday 2 November 2016

Pride

November 2, 2016 



Day Nine

30 Days of Me:


Something you're proud of in the past few days.

That's easy. 

I'm proud of making my boy smile. His smile and laughter make me ridiculously proud. 



Of course, I'm also proud of my nine days of consistent blogging, and my two days of Nanowrimo. I'm at 3100 words. I'm really proud of myself for not using being busy with a baby as an excuse. I'm doing it. I'm writing. I'm a writer. 


E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment