Friday 15 December 2017

My life in Photo Prompts

December 15, 2017


I'm behind. I seem to have missed a week. This month has been busy. I've been working really hard and getting everything on my list done. I've done pretty well.

I'm just going to jump into my December Photo Prompts. I have already done from the 1st to the 5th. I've got a lot to add.

December 6
Giving

I try to give when I can. On December 6th, I didn't have a lot of 'giving' photos. But I do have one of me reading to my kids. I'm giving Anthony the love of books, and he gives back everyday with love and kisses, and teaching his mom patience. 


December 7

Countdown
It's really a count-up. As I said before, I have been keeping track of the days I've written. I'm almost at 200. So I'm counting up to 200 days in a row. This was day 180. (I think). It seems like there are always times to countdown to the important moments. Like Christmas, birthdays, or New Year. Instead, I just want to make every moment important. Like me writing while watching my child be adorable.


December 8
Shopping
Shopping for my family's presents and stocking stuffers (to help Santa.) But actually, I went shopping for craft supplies to make homemade presents. I'm pretty proud of them.

December 9
Decorations 
I decorated my kid.

December 10
Handmade
I've been making A LOT of handmade gifts, but I can't share them so my mom (who I think reads this) doesn't find out what I've been making. I have had craft dates/kid play dates with my friend and her daughter to do one Christmas craft a week. This is a tree I made out of a pine cone. I've become a Pinterest Mom this year.  

December 11
Wrapping
I didn't actually start wrapping until the next day, but here it is. My start to Christmas wrapping. I'm a horrible wrapper, but hide it well. 

December 12
Believe
He met Santa for the second time (he was 6 months the first time) on December 12th. I hope he believes for as long as he can. Not in Santa necessarily, but in the Magic of Christmas. 

December 13
Music

We've always got Christmas music playing in the background lately. Or anything we can sing or dance to. 

December 14
In the Mail
This is actually a Christmas bag I decorated. The tree is a craft I made with my mentee. I haven't received a lot of Christmas cards in the mail. Sending them is my favourite thing, but I haven't had the time or budget to send any this year. I'll send some randomly in the New Year. Mail is great whenever it's sent.

December 15
Blessings
Any day I get to send with this kid is a blessing.

That's it for now. Not really much of a blog post other than the photos. I enjoy catching up in my posts, but I don't have a lot to say today. I'm exhausted, but I wanted to post. I wanted to share my photos. Soon, I'll have more time, and hopefully more sleep so I'll be able to post more.

Plus, I'm getting closer to my 200 days in a row of writing. There will be a post for that. I will be writing through the holidays.

Happy Friday, all.


“Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.”

― Jane Yolen

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

I occasionally do guest Mom posts for a local Mommy Connections blog. Check them out, and others here:
 http://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/category/mommy-connections-news/

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment