Saturday 28 April 2018

First Meltdown of the Days

Okay, I'm trying something new.

I'm hoping to once a week share what made my child first meltdown about during the day. I know there are already places you can find reasons why kids are crying, and they are hilarious. These are his very first meltdowns because I'm finding it interesting. I haven't always paid attention to what makes him upset, but as he gets closer and closer to the terrible twos, we are learning A LOT!

And I'm not talking a couple of tears. I'm talking about meltdowns.

So: here we go.

Sunday April 22nd:
He couldn't get my sandals to stay on his feet.


Monday April 23rd
I changed his diaper. (That's a rubber ball in the photo).

Tuesday April 24th

I put him down so I could get his milk and my coffee ready.


Wednesday April 25th 
This one took a little longer. (Yay!) We went for an early morning grocery shop. He got upset because he was in the grocery cart car that he ran to and got in as soon as we got into the store.

Still Wednesday: Mom's First Meltdown of the day:
Anthony put a tooth through his lip. There was a lot of blood. When I saw how much, I cried.


Thursday April 26th

Momma's First Meltdown
I won the meltdown game today. I was first. I had a cry fest as I got rid of clothes that don't fit him anymore. How dare he grow up!

(Still Thursday)
His momma walked out of the room while he was putting cars in a container. And he couldn't get the lid back on. He actually was really good today though, and any meltdowns ended quickly.


Friday April 27th

I don't mean to show off, but he had very few meltdowns today. He probably teared up a couple of times, and cried, but not long enough for it to be considered a meltdown. It was a REALLY good day. One of those days that makes me think, "This gig is pretty great! I'm an awesome Mom and I have an awesome kiddo!" I know thinking this will come back to bite me.

Saturday April 28th

Last one of the week. Yesterday, was in fact, a big tease. He had a meltdown when I wouldn't get off the toilet mid pee today. (HOW DARE I?) 

And that's a little look into my Writing Mom Life, but really just the toddler stuff. 

Happy Weekend!



"Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.”

― Jane Yolen

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

I occasionally do guest Mom posts for a local Mommy Connections blog. Check them out, and others here:
 http://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/category/mommy-connections-news/

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment